Are you familiar with Fuel Cell Systems architecture ?
Do you have solid experience in the development of complex mechatronics systems ?
Would you like to put your expertise in electronics to work for a consultancy firm working on innovation issues ?
Join XS Groupe for this position, to be filled as soon as possible, near Linz !
- Founded in 2008 in Strasbourg, France, XS is a consultancy firm that supports its industrial customers in carrying out their engineering projects on both sides of the Rhine river, in France and Germany
- Our consultants, who specialise in mechanical engineering and electronics, are involved in the various phases of the V cycle of high added-value R&D projects
- Independent and on a human scale, we have the freedom to choose the innovation issues we work on
Working in an R&D department, your mission, if you accept it, will be to develop electronic components, as sensors and actuators, for detection, control and diagnostics:
- You analyze the Fuel Cell System specifications
- You plan and realize component engineering activities to develop, integrate and validate actuators in the Fuel Cell System
- You ensure actuator’s characteristics meet systems requirements
- You ensure actuator’s development plan fits with project milestones
- You lead the benchmark of potential supplier and screening of technologies for new applications
- You develop and deliver the expertise related to Components of Fuel Cell System inside and outside the company for the customers projects and innovations
- You support launch for new actuator product lines (component level) in accordance with the innovation roadmap (including POC methodology)
- You lead suppliers product development performance
- Engineering degree in energy, mechatronic, electronics – power, signal and/or numeric, automatic-control laws or equivalent
- Around 5 years’ experience in automotive industry, ideally with research and development experience on mechatronics, E/E and actuator engineering, ideally in the field of complex mechatronics systems
- Demonstrated experience in E/E architecture of automotive controlled systems/embedded systems
- Familiar with Fuel Cell Systems architecture
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German or French is an advantage
- An initial phone interview (15 minutes)
- A recruitment/HR exchange via Teams (45 minutes)
- A pre-customer interview via Teams (30 minutes) – if our customer wishes to talk with you
- A client interview via Teams or in person (1h00)
- A detailed written contract offer – if our client selects you and you wish to join our team!
Job ad written by a human being – Adrien