Your tasks :
- Development and design of primary and secondary structures in aircraft construction
- Creation of production- and function-oriented 3D models and 2D drawings, including the preparation of parts lists.
- Installation space investigations and the definition of the component interfaces.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and / or modification studies falls within your area of responsibility.
- Coordination with other departments (statics, production, etc.)
Your profile :
- Engineering degree with a focus on aerospace or mechanical engineering.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field of development of metal parts in the aeronautical industry
- Very good skills in CATIA, NX, Creo or other CAD Softwares
- High level of comprehension for complex tasks including solution approaches
- Fluent English. Spanish and French are a plus.
- Commitment, flexibilty and team spirit